Can YOU do it? A 14 Day Challenge!
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
– Dr. Wayne Dyer
We have many choices.
- We can choose to sit our asses felling miserable doing nothing to better ourselves, our lives, situations, the world within us and the word around us.
- We can choose to motivate ourselves and be the difference that makes a difference..
- We can choose to be negative; seeing, hearing, feeling and experiencing the potential negative aspects of any and all the situations we encounter; and making negative decisions that affect our health, family and friends.
- We can choose to be positive; looking at everything with a positive out look, learning and growing from any and all the situations in our lives; making positive decisions that benefit us and those around us.
It is all about what “WE” choose to do or not to do. If you want to make a change in your life then get up and do something about it. If something does not go the way we want it to go it is a learning experience to grow from and not a failure.
Motivate yourself; today is the day you get up and make a change to better yourself and this is one of the ways you can start.
14 Day Challenge!
Fitness is more than just about the Start with this and do it every day for for 14 days, if you want to write down how you feel.
- Wake up every morning and put a smile on your face, start positive, ,start out motivated; think of at least three things you have to be grateful for and show that gratitude to those around you. Turn your thoughts towards the positive learning from any situation.
- Listen to music that lifts you up,motivates you, makes you smile. (Sail by AWOLNATION gets me going)
- Do some sort of exercise for at least 15 min first thing in the morning and then for an full again in the evening, get your partner, kids, friends to do it too.
- Go out and buy a good book bag;, you want to make sure that it a good sized one and sturdy.
- Instead of going to buy your groceries for a week or two go up everyday or two an buy only what you need for a day or two buy only fresh fruits, veg……make healthy decisions, not junk. Buy all organic if you can too.
- Instead of driving or having it delivered(if you live in Dubai) walk up to the store take the kids… (make it a family walk) jog or run.
- Only buy what you can fit in your book bag, no plastic bags, you’re helping the environment too. We all know that there are far to many plastic bags out there.
- Do something good for someone else everyday.
- Before you go to sleep reflect on the day and tell yourself, “tomorrow is going to be a great day.”
Try these 9 things for 14 days and see what happens; watch as amazing things unfold before your eyes.